Welcome!

Welcome to my blog which gives a peek at the "behind the scenes" of my shop over on Etsy, Ji Babu. I create a little of this and that, trying to reuse or repurpose items that otherwise might have ended up in the garbage. I love hearing from my fans, so drop me a note to say Hi or if you have any questions - ji.babu.shop [at] gmail [dot] com

Friday, April 29, 2011

New Art!

Here's a peek at some new stuff I've been working on the past few weeks.  The show debut for all of it shall be tomorrow at MayDay Underground.  I'm super excited for the show and am planning to have a blast.  =)

Shown below are prints of my photographs on a natural muslin fabric.  I then framed them in embroidery hoops that I painted.  I think they turned out pretty fun!




Hopefully, within the next week or so these will be up for sale on my Etsy site :  www.jibabu.etsy.com  Nothing is on there right now, so be on the lookout for a blog update next week promoting the "Grand Opening."

No comments:

Post a Comment