Welcome!

Welcome to my blog which gives a peek at the "behind the scenes" of my shop over on Etsy, Ji Babu. I create a little of this and that, trying to reuse or repurpose items that otherwise might have ended up in the garbage. I love hearing from my fans, so drop me a note to say Hi or if you have any questions - ji.babu.shop [at] gmail [dot] com

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

MayDay Update + Photos

So, MayDay Underground was this past Saturday.  It went fantastically!  The Main St. Armory, where they held this one, was a fantastic location, and I lucked out being the 4th table in smack in the middle.  Sadly, since I was stuck behind my table much of the day, I didn't really get to wander and see the other awesome vendors, but from my perch, the variety and skill was great.  I also got to sit next to some very fun watermelon pillows from ArtSnack.

All in all, the day proved to be worth it, if not only for the many fun connections I made.  I look forward to applying (and hopefully getting into) the November show.


Here's the table as a whole...


A closer view...


Framed dictionary prints, and a corner of the magnet tray.


The photo prints side along with the card sets displayed in the red wire basket.


And here is me.  A little blurry, but oh well.

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing the thrift store finds being used in your booth :)

    ReplyDelete