Welcome!

Welcome to my blog which gives a peek at the "behind the scenes" of my shop over on Etsy, Ji Babu. I create a little of this and that, trying to reuse or repurpose items that otherwise might have ended up in the garbage. I love hearing from my fans, so drop me a note to say Hi or if you have any questions - ji.babu.shop [at] gmail [dot] com

Thursday, March 8, 2012

1 Year Anniversary Coming Up!

March 21st marks our 1 year anniversary of being an Etsy shop amongst other things. I have tried my hand at indie craft marts, school fundraisers, social evenings out, art fairs, and more.  What a year it has been - so many challenges, learning curves, and new experiences! There are so many people, groups, and websites that have been lifesavers. A special thanks to RNEST Etsy Teamhandmadeology.comBiz Ladies, and so many more!  I highly suggest that anyone looking to get started on Etsy check out these sights.

But for now, I think this definitely calls for a Giveaway alongside other great deals. The Giveaway details will be located only on the blog, so keep watching in the next week for what you can win, and how to gain entries.  The Deals will be announce via social media, so make sure you like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter (@jibabu_shop)!

I look forward to what the years ahead have to offer. Oh, and feel free to eat some birthday cake in my honor.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment