Welcome!

Welcome to my blog which gives a peek at the "behind the scenes" of my shop over on Etsy, Ji Babu. I create a little of this and that, trying to reuse or repurpose items that otherwise might have ended up in the garbage. I love hearing from my fans, so drop me a note to say Hi or if you have any questions - ji.babu.shop [at] gmail [dot] com

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Show Announcements

Just found out that ReHatched, a creation of Local Visionaries, is cancelled this coming Saturday, meaning you won't get to see me there.

However, I recently received my acceptance to Artist Row at the Rochester Public Market on Sunday, September 18th, so I will be showing and selling work there.  I have some things I might try to have made and in the inventory by then.  If you're in the area, I hope you can make it out sometime between 10 and 4 to enjoy the creativity of local artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment