Welcome!

Welcome to my blog which gives a peek at the "behind the scenes" of my shop over on Etsy, Ji Babu. I create a little of this and that, trying to reuse or repurpose items that otherwise might have ended up in the garbage. I love hearing from my fans, so drop me a note to say Hi or if you have any questions - ji.babu.shop [at] gmail [dot] com

Monday, June 13, 2011

A Flowery RNEST Treasury!

Wow - it's been awhile.  Sorry guys!  I was on a ridiculous trip that included 4 weddings, a ballet recital, and my 8 year old brother's birthday, all in one week, mind you.  And then this past week has been mostly recovering and prepping for Corn Hill.

I will try to be a bit more faithful in updating even amongst summer busy-ness, vacations, and shows!

For now, enjoy this Treasury, RNEST in Bloom, featuring my Tulip Print.

No comments:

Post a Comment